Watch Band Link Remover:
This watch Band Link Pin Remover Set (4 Piece) is a must-have tool to adjust your watch strap to fit your wrist. Easily remove pins from your watch strap to adjust the length. Great way to save money. They are excellent for watch repairs, pin removal, watch makers and more. They are perfect for fitting a new strap or resizing a linked watchband.
This set includes:
– 1 plastic body
– 3 pins: 0.8 mm, 0.9 mm, and 1.0 mm
– link pin removal tool: 2″ x 4-1/4″
– pins: 3-3/8″ to 3-1/2″
– watch band plate: 1-13/16″ x 7/8″
How it works:
– Place the watch band flat into the plate.
– Align and adjust the height of the watch band to the pin.
– Rotate the handle to engage the link pin.
How to change pins:
– Unscrew handle from plastic body.
– Remove cap on bottom and ring on top of handle.
– Pull apart the two parts that pin is contained in.
– Replace with pin you want to use.
– Reassemble two parts, put on cap and ring, then screw back onto body.